Thursday, July 30, 2009

Silence of the Heart

It has been a month since i enrolled as a student in univ again..gosh!!! havent really had much time to be online... is it? or was i just plain lazy again as usual hahahaha... whatever it is.. here i am...after being commented by my cuzzie reg my stagnant blog.. i squeezed my lil time to be here... jotting what came to my mind.

K.. lemme try and refresh what i had bee tru' for the past month... i remembered first day at univ.. i parked alongside of the road.. and when i came back from lectures... my car was hit on the front mudguard.. dented and scratched here and there.. bugger!!! i just painted the whole car few months back.. and here again exacty at the same spot my car wat hit. I guess this year m not very lucky with car... chinese new year.. a bikey hit me.. was quite... and he ran away back to India before i could managed to get payment from him.. the police as usual are very slow.. darn!!!

Then second day at univ.. i took the wrong exit and stupidly ended up in another massive traffic jammed (before that was jammed at two places... after Sg Besi toll and at NPE near angkasapuri). I was teribbly late for the class and lecturer made a gesture upon my arrival.. sheisherr!!!

And now... the forth week of classes.. i hardly have anything in my brain. Everyday i will have 6 hours of lectures to attend... and the amount can be absorbed by my frail brain is only a little... argh God help me...i feel like i m lost... this is post grad.. no guidance at all.. whether u understand or not.. u have to work it out.. hate that!!!

Now.. i have to drive abt 1 hr away to attend eeting in the univ at 1230... feels so lazy bt if i didnt go.. lecturers will take remarks on it.. i dont want to be balck-listed...

Until then.. pray for my succes dear friends

1 comment: