Monday, April 20, 2009

Routine

Dear owh dear.. m sick again... I've made arrangements for the two days leave i took for today and tomorrow but seems like my plans go awry. As i know these things need to be done.. i gather up the courage and went to Putrajaya this morning... alhamdulilah one thing settled. I still have a few lined up in my list...

Hopefully i will be feeling much better tomorrow.. and can proceed with this longstanding issues i havent settled yet. I want to get rid of these things from my mind. And starts looking ahead with a smile :D

I received an email from UM last week.. stating that i m shortlisted for Master programme in the univ... alhamdulillah..now all depends on KKM's approval for my study leave. I have been delaying this for so long and it's about time for me to leap forward, boost up and enhance my life even more. I have been devoting my life for the family in the past and forfeited the idea of pursuing my studies. Will i be able to cope?, with studies and family? InsyaAllah. when there's a will.. there'll always be a way. I've been through a lot in the past years and with God's will, i sailed smoothly, even during a low tide. And i believed once again, God allow me to go through all these coz He believed in me, and i will, with His help, fly through without fail, insyaAllah.

I thank God for the brilliant kids i have, and for the support they have been to me (without them knowing it tho!). Their neverending love and mischievousness have kept me strong. I cant imagine my life without them.. nauzubillah. If i can.. i want to be there for them all the time, even at a blink of eye.. i want to be there for them. I dont want to miss any part of their life.. not even their first step.. Gosh i was there :D how mesmerising... This motherly love is so intense and i wouldnt let anyone to come inbetween us.

2 comments:

  1. expect the unexpected then, since you got to balance between your study, family, and work.. sometimes it will be quite frustrated but in the end, you'll know that its worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah, with perseverance and God's will , everybody can succeed..
    (heavily praying to God for guidance and strength!!!!)

    ReplyDelete